Get online! With Digital John
Would you like to know:
- how to fill in online forms?
- how to install and use apps on your tablet?
- how to use email and attachments?
- how to use your mobile phone?
- how to look up travel information on the internet?
- how to keep safe online?
Our friendly volunteer John is at Stretford Public Hall twice a month to answer your questions and support you with digital and technology queries.
Borrow a tablet or laptop and find out more about getting online in Trafford.
His free and confidential sessions run on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month from 10am-12pm.
Please see our What’s On calendar for details of upcoming dates.
You can email John at firstname.lastname@example.org (please remember he is a volunteer and will not be able to respond immediately).
Please share with anyone you think might benefit from his help!