Our Community Commissioners
Our Community Commissioners live across the borough of Trafford, are a variety of ages and are from different backgrounds.
They all share a commitment to working together to improve the lives of people in Trafford who experience poverty.
We worked with a range of organisations across Trafford to recruit our Community Commissioners, and we are really grateful tothem for sharing their experiences and giving their time to the Commission.
Our Civic Commissioners
Our Civic Commissioners represent a wide range of organisations who work in Trafford and, through their roles, they can bringabout change that will impact the lives of people living in poverty in Trafford.
- Cllr Liz Patel, Executive Member for Culture and Leisure, Trafford Council
- Sara Saleh, Corporate Director of Strategy and Resources, Trafford Council
- Jo Cherrett, Chief Executive, Trafford Leisure
- Aileen Edmunds, Head of Social Impact, Trafford Housing Trust
- Steve Hughes, COO, Citizens Advice Stockport, Oldham, Rochdale, Trafford
- Ceris Esplen, Director of Strategy and Partnerships, Irwell Valley Homes
- Ann-Marie Jones, Chief Executive Age UK Trafford; lead, West Trafford Hub
- Steve Prescott, Chief Inspector, Trafford, GMP
- Sandy Mitchell, Head of Community Growth, Lancashire County Cricket Club
- Karim West, Community Engagement, UA92
- John Knowles, Headteacher, Broadoak School, Partington
- Lindsay Brindley, Headteacher, Lostock High School, Stretford
- Joshua Kay, TfGM
- Matt Johnson, Operations Director, MUFC Foundation
- Tim Griffiths, Director of Corporate Services, Trafford Local Care Organisation
- Thomas Johnson, Headteacher, Seymour Grove Primary School, Old Trafford
- Mike Croft, BlueSci
- Carmen Gonzalez-Eslava, Deputy Principal, Trafford College
- Andrea George, Director -Town Centres and Consumer Brands, Bruntwood
- Deborah Armstrong, Regional Community Operations Manager, Amazon