- This event has passed.
Get ready for winter
October 18, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
A free event to help beat the winter blues!
Join us for an afternoon in our ballroom, where we’ll be joined by a wide range of local organisations who can help you get ready for winter.
- Citizens Advice drop-in sessions
- Trafford Housing Trust money advice team
- Advice on claiming and checking entitlement to Pension Credit
- Energy advice from Energy Works & advice on getting the best deals from U-Switch
- African Caribbean Care Group
- Healthy eating & nutrition advice with Age UK Trafford
- Avoiding food waste & cooking demonstrations from Cracking Good Food – including tasty free samples
- Sports & fitness activities – Trafford Leisure, Trafford Wellbeing walks; MileShy Club
- Keeping connected – Cyril Flint befrienders & String of Hearts
- Local activities – St Matthews Hall, Trafford Veterans & Stretford Bridge Club
- Talking about my generation – how to become a community reporter
- Mental health support – BlueSCI wellbeing centre
- Getting online & digital skills, with Trafford Libraries & Digital teams + advice from the hall’s very own Digital John!
- Keeping safe & avoiding scams – with Stretford’s PCSOs
Plus tea & cake stall, live music from Stretford’s Rock Choir, and free soup & toasties!
Free entry, 12 – 4pm
Download the flyer here